Our goal is to share our knowledge and expertise to help your organization reach its own potential. The field of behavioral healthcare is constantly changing with dramatic shifts expected over the next 5 to 10 years. Our past and ongoing work at the federal and national level, serve to keep you abreast of such changes. We work with you to assess and implement strategies designed to keep pace with the growth in this dynamic field, especially in the preparation for adoption and implementation of new practices into your setting in a sustainable way.
Past projects include but are not limited to the following:
- The development of research-based practice guidelines for adolescent treatment for the State of Vermont’s Division of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Programs
- The development of the Addiction Treatment Program at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center.
- The development of research-based evaluation tools for community based recovery programs such as Making Change by Second Growth, Inc.
- Providing feedback on the continued development of the Comprehensive Health Assessment for Teens by Inflexxion.
- The creation of a web-based manual, including video skill demonstration vignettes, to guide the delivery of evidence based practice within medical centers and college health clinics as part of a statewide Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral model.
- Responding to a Midwest community’s need to organize and embrace the provision of co-occurring prevention and intervention services following a series of health crises among youth.
- Providing a report that details the financial map of substance abuse services statewide including funding sources, types of services funded and amounts. The report was used to advise the state legislature.
- Securing $1.2 million dollars of federal grant funding. For this effort, we were involved in seeking the appropriate funding source, developing the program concept, building consensus, and writing the actual proposal.